Happy first day of February! Is it me or did the first month of the new year fly by?!
Recently, I’ve seen a lot of bloggers do this monthly goal setting and I think its a great idea. So I’ve decided its time to start doing my own, you can expect to see this on the blog every month, and going forward I’ll review how well I did in completing my goals too.
February 2018 Goals
In January I did…
I did not actually set any monthly goals for January but here are a few highlights from the month;
- Family trip to The Royal Mint
- Growth Hormone Test for A
- Started reading regularly
- Completed a couple of strength workouts
- Ran 5km every day
In February I want to…
- Organize A’s toys and purge/put in storage
- Read 3 books
- Have at least one date night with J
- Focus on daily meditation
- Increase my water intake
- Complete a strength workout at least three times a week (in addition to my 5km run every day)
- Write some posts and schedule them for March in the editorial calendar
- Work on growing my Pinterest traffic
I would love to know what some of your February 2018 goals are!